Most people regard good health as merely being, “Absent from disease or illness”. Most people are content to just get out of bed in the morning and know that they are alive. For most to be healthy simply means “Not to be Sick”
The true definition of good health is much broader than that. Good health means being able to live life to the fullest. It means waking up in the morning in a clear, happy state of mind, with copious amounts of energy and a spring in your step that lasts the whole day. This is living at ones peak!
“Good Health is a state of OPTIMAL physical, emotional,
mental and spiritual well-being”
Many people wonder how their immune system is performing. Is it functioning well, or are there areas that need improvement? How you answer the following questions may determine if you might be suffering from immune dysfunction.
Checking your symptoms is the first step to discovering the state of your health. It can be alarming when you actually see in black and white just how many symptoms you are experiencing.
- Do you have recurrent viral infections?
- Do you experience reduced stamina and resistance when under stress?
- Are you feeling tired & exhausted by mid afternoon?
- Are your energy levels constantly below normal?
- Do you have herpes (Genital and or cold sores)?
- Do you suffer from frequent colds or flu?
- Do you suffer from inflammation and or infections in the upper respiratory track e.g. sinus, ear infection, sore throats, or swollen cervical gland on a fairly regular basis?
- Do you suffer from recurrent bronchitis?
- Do you have recurrent cystitis?
- Do you suffer from recurrent skin infections?
- Have you been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Do you suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Do you have high blood pressure?
- Do you have high cholesterol?
- Have you suffered from recurrent infections of Candida or other yeast problems?
- Have you been diagnosed with Epstein Barr?
- Do you suffer from Gout?
- Are you having sleepless nights?
- Do you have bleeding gums?
- Do you have skin problems such as Eczema?
- Do you have Diabetes?