Improving our Immune System
Our body is the best doctor. We are designed to fight disease with our natural immune systems.
- Eat Sea Weeds such as kelp, dulse, agar-agar, nori, arame, kombu, wakame and hijiki are excellent for improved immune function.
- Eat Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, brussel sprouts and kohlrabi contain phyto-nutrients that protect against infections and camcer. Foods containing plant hormones (known as Phytoestrogens) such as Isoflavones and Ligans, are known to reduce the risk of many cancers. Good sources of these plant hormones are soy beans, alfalfa, and flaxseed.
- Avoid mucous producing foods, such as animal milks, cheese, ice cream, preserved meats and processed foods.
- Avoid tobacco smoke and alcohol
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of filtered water daily
- Ensure adequate vitamin C intake by eating citrus fruits, red onion and green peppers, kiwi fruit, tomatoes, and supplement with approximately 1000 > 2000 mg per day.
- FINALLY but MOST IMPORTANTLY take .
Contact Wonder Herb
Email - none provided
Print this page