Westport Harbour - Port Services
- A team of highly qualified and skilled mariners
- The dredger "Kawatiri" dredges the Westport Harbour and outport dredging is also offered. The "Kawatiri" has in recent years undertaken regular work at Nelson and Gisborne, and also performed work in Greymouth in the past.
Trailing Suction + Grab
915 Gross Tons
Bow Thruster 200 BHP
Hopper Capacity 635m3
Dredging Depth 10m
Loaded Draft 4.1m
- Multi-purpose vessel – tug/pilot “Bob Gower”
- Berthing for fishing and leisure vessels.
- Cement shipping facilities
- Coal handling, shipping and storage facilities (including mobile cranes)
- Crew and store transfers
- 20,000 sqm storage area