The First Data™ FD400ti terminal is an affordable all-in-one touch screen point-of-sale (POS) wireless terminal solution that allows merchants to accept payments anywhere, anytime.
The FD400ti terminal is one wireless device that does the work of three: terminal, printer and PIN pad. It is a hand-held point-of-sale terminal that merchants can easily use remotely to provide customers with the convenience of a full range of payment options. You'll have access to wireless downloads wherever you are. And with the touch-screen interface, it is an easy product to train on and use. This terminal enables you to receive the full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, electronic checks and EBT, all from a single provider. Plus, with the "store-and-forward" capability, you can ensure card-present rates when there is no signal at the time of the transaction.
The FD400ti terminal is a light, ergonomically shaped terminal for true mobility and flexibility. It utilizes 3G technologies (GPRS, GSM) for multiple options to connect wirelessly, which means you'll be getting the fastest data wireless transmissions and more coverage area for your business. The multi-application platform supports a full range of payment and value-added services. It provides fast, efficient downloads while meeting MasterCard® POS Terminal Security (PTS) requirements.
- Home Services/Delivery
- Event Marketing/Trade Shows
- Charity Functions/Events
- Sporting Events
- Limos/Taxi Services
- Restaurant Delivery
- Mobile Retail
Help Your Business
- Process transactions from almost any location with full off-site POS mobility
- Offer greater speed and security with fast, efficient downloads of payment information
- Simplify the tracking of your payment processing by using one provider
Help Your Customers
- Pay for goods and services electronically at home or any location
- More payment options - credit, debit, check, gift card
- No need for cash or check
- Full First Data processing product set
- Multi-application platform for all payment and value-added services
- Meets MasterCard POS Terminal Security requirements
- 3G technology for more connection options
- Hardware/software support for 3G technologies
- "Store-and-forward" capability to ensure card-present rates when there is no signal