With optional Wireless Fidelity (WiFi) capabilities, the
First Data™ FD200ti terminal is an all-in-one point-of-sale solution that can accept credit, debit, gift cards and also supports the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® (ECA®) service.
The First Data FD200ti terminal virtually eliminates the need to use several devices to process different forms of payment. Through Wi-Fi (optional), Internet Protocol (IP), or dial-up connections, it quickly and securely processes transactions. It features an advanced, built-in check reader/imager to support the TeleCheck® ECA service, which offers merchants a comprehensive solution for check acceptance.
It also offers fast downloads and features dual, built-in printers, resulting in a space saving footprint. The thermal printer handles receipts while the inkjet printer is dedicated to voiding checks, helping to speed transactions and conserve ink.
The FD200ti terminal, which is quickly and easily installed, accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, credit cards (including American Express®, Discover®, and Diners Club®), contactless payments, gift cards, and checks using TeleCheck ECA or paper solutions. The FD200ti terminal rapidly processes transactions through a dial-up or IP connection, and generates customer receipts with only the last four digits of the card number to help prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Grocery Stores
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Convenience Stores
Help Your Business
- Accept virtually all payment types in a single, integrated space saving device
- Speed through transactions
- Expandable for future payment options
- May generate new revenue stream through international currency selection fees with optional DCC service
Help Your Customers
- Settle in their preferred payment type
- Faster checkout, shorter wait times
- Security features to protect against fraud
- Provide value-added service to international customers with optional DCC service
- Wi-Fi capabilities (optional)
- Intuitive 128x64 LCD touch screen technology
- True 32-bit processing (ARM 929T 32-bit CPU core)
- Integrated check reader/imager with separate 32-bit ARM7 CPU
- 64MB RAM standard memory
- Drop-in paper loading for integrated thermal receipt printer
- Inkjet single-line defacement printer dedicated to voiding checks
- Five USB and two serial ports
- Supports contactless payment technology
- Supports IP and dial up, with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
- Optional DCC service