Yonix » Take a Tour
- Run multiple projects concurrently, each configured to support a standard process or different processes
- Create project objectives and link them back to organisation objectives
- Track project requirements in progress
- Add all your organisation and project goals, tasks, objectives, & functional and non funcitonal requirements
- Create sub goals and requirements and track them all the way up to the top level requirements.
- Add requirements to one or more Collaborative Documents and edit them in line.
- Select a document template from our growing library, duplicate a previous document, or create a blank one.
- Invite any or all stakeholders to add, edit and update each document.
- Any number of stakeholders can edit each document in parallel, with all versions saved for later reference.
- Publish Collaborative Documents for traceability
- Upload documents, files, images and add links to one central repository
- Attach anything in the library to goals & requirements or link to them in Collaborative Documents.
- Add new versions of documents, links & files and your changes will be reflected throughout Calm.
- Add all internal and external stakeholders and assign them to relevent projects
- Assign permissions and roles & responsibilities to stakeholders across projects
- Notify all relevent stakeholders of any changes and updates to any information managed in Calm.
- Create your own templates & processes and reuse them across other projects
- Configure Calm to support your own practice or best practice out of the box methodology
- Import templates from a growing library of Project Management and BA methodologies