4 months learning in just 5 days
The major features of this program are:
- Our leadership development program is tailor-made to meet your specific needs after careful diagnostics of your issues.
Want a summary?
The Irresistible Leadership Process
We have found that the best results are achieved by starting with a one-day workshop followed by short (half day) fortnightly modules. This produces lasting results without killing the budget and the participants.
To support the sessions there is also readings and exercises in between the fortnightly modules. The result is that people get something like a 4 months training but the organisation only pays for about one week. And it all happens in your workplace, on your problems; a formula thats proven to give the best learning results.
The most popuar modules
Want to hear about it?
To hear Bruce Holland speak about the Irresistible Leadership Program:
Is this program for you?
This program app
eals to Chief Executives who know you manage things and you lead people; Chief Executives who want to increase the performance of their organisation and who have the following qualities:
- Believe they are responsible for leadership, not the HR department
- Want things to be better
- Believe their staff have the capability to achieve significantly more
- Are prepared to invest time in a long term program of improvement
- Realise existing ways of tackling problems has not created long term gains
- Are open to new concepts.
Leadership is an individual's single most important investment
From the viewpoint of the individual, most people think their house is their most important investment, and their car is second. They are wrong. By far their most important investment is their ability to influence people and get others to follow. We call it "irresistible leadership".
Leadership is an organisation's single most important investment
Research shows that 5% of people in any organisation are natural leaders, 5% are no hopers and 90% can be influenced to swing one way or the other
If the 90% are well led they will become more like the natural leaders and the organisation will win. If they are not well led they will gravitate towards the no hopers and the organisation will lose. It is like a flask full of water, tilt it slightly one way and all the water will flood towards that direction (see the diagram below). Thus the importance of leaders can hardly be overestimated. Developing leadership is the single biggest lever most organisations have towards success. Do it well and your organisation will win. Do it poorly and your organisation will lose.
A few (only about 5% of the people), are extremely busy - sometimes frantically so. These are the Tops. They cope with the urgent, but keep putting off the truly important. The solution is to show managers how to release the untapped energy within the remaining 95% of their people (Middles and Bottoms) so they can start working on the business rather than in the business.
When to use leadership development
- Retention problems
- Productivity is low
- Customer is not getting a reliable and seamless service
- Managers are poor role models of values/behaviours
- People are not growing
- People need hand-holding
- Too many meetings
- Lack of ideas from grass roots
- Inappropriate leadership style (hands-on, distant, non-coaching, directive, etc.)
- Too much control of decision making
- Lack of praise from managers
- Punishment from managers
- Poor listening and learning.
Probable outcomes of leadership development
- Managers manage the workplace rather than the work
- Managers make long-term lasting changes to their behaviours and habits
- Staff are happier and more co-operative
- Staff contribute ideas and work in a more adult manner for the business
- Information exchange increased
- Creativity will be enhanced
- Silos broken down and bureaucracy reduced
- Process develops into a positive self-reinforcing cycle.
This product has been developed and is supported by Bruce Holland with help where required from other members of the Virtual Group Business Specialists. Bruce is a specialist in leadership development, Wellington, nationally and internationally. He specialises in public sector leadership and in other large private sector organisations.
All work undertaken by Bruce Holland is guaranteed. If at the end of the program the client doesnt feel that they have received value for money, they may adjust the bill and pay an amount equal to the value they feel they received.
For more information about how you can use Leadership Development Program to get the most out of your managers call