Tenix Solutions’ parking partnerships offer a complete service across all aspects of the parking management process including:
NOVA Software Solutions
Fully integrated and modular software package designed to support the processing of local law infringements. Built on the leading Microsoft .NET platform supported by a SQL server database.
- Issuance of Infringements
- Technology Integration (handhelds, cameras, in-ground sensors)
- Vehicle Ownership Look-up
- Correspondence Management
- Payment Processing
- Debtor Management and Profiling
- Court Brief Processing.
Tenix Solutions has been partnering with local governments since 1996 to deliver a full range of services across all aspects of the parking management process.
Specialising in the end-to-end management of parking compliance programs, Tenix Solutions has a wealth of experience operating highly legislated programs and our managed services are fully integrated to support any program, big or small.
Servicing over 20 Local Government clients, we have an established and straightforward operating structure. By adopting a shared services delivery approach, our clients benefit from:
- Continuous improvement and innovation driven by the implementation of leading operational practices
- An operational group that understands the detailed and complex legislative requirements of local government parking operations
- Systems that are tailored to suit each client’s needs to maximise efficiencies and eliminate mistakesA single system fully supported by a dedicated IT group
- Automated workflows to expedite responses to constituents
- Fully managed back-office infrastructure to control fluctuations in workload, phone calls and infringement volumes
- A dedicated Local Government Parking Operations team.
Tenix Solutions’ integrated parking model is designed to fully support your parking programs, big or small, and can be tailored to meet specifics needs. It has been built using innovative and practical systems, strict cost management and efficient processes to bring effective business rules into statutory environments.