ScopeTracker - Requirements mgmt tool
| || |
ScopeTracker – requirements management tool
The perfect tool to help you get on top of scope, change, quality, time, agreement, and acceptance.
Fully supports all six CMMi level-2 Requirements Management KPA’s (most others don’t)
Master the art of prioritisation, managing sets, linking and bi‑directional traceability, with ease, at your own pace.
Priced so everyone in the team can have a copy (a must).
| || |
Built by practitioners, for practitioners, ScopeTracker:
ScopeTracker helps you
with Features like
easy capture & marking of requirements in docs, code, tests
easy editing, prioritization, estimation, versioning, …
Manage incremental delivery
easy to assemble build Sets (fluid or locked)
Understand dependencies &
weighted requirements to requirements Linking
bi-directional traceability of req. to files and vice versa
Manage program &
Copy or assign requirements to projects
but let the project manager control when to update/change
andunlike the big name tools and others:
● no pop-up screens or multiple tabs to edit just one requirement
● no manual updating of requirement-to-file hyperlinks if a file changes
● can trace changes in parts of files back to requirements
● unifies everyone in the team, not just BA’s
● does not suffer performance, file exchange, or tight integration issues
● is much more than just a requirement list manager
● is affordable
Or, for more info, browse the menu on the left.
Email - none provided
Print this page