Your ONZL book keeper will ensure that your members/customers and suppliers are professionally taken care of - right from their first point of contact with your organisation.
This is an area that often suffers in small to medium sized organisations who have staff working on a part time basis who are only available at certain times. To provide a professional image your stakeholders need to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone at any time during normal business hours.
When you are relying on someone else to take care of the finances you need good internal controls – this is harder to achieve when you are relying on a single person to do all of your book keeping for you.
We can provide full time coverage for when members/customers or suppliers call and have sufficient numbers of professionally trained staff to ensure good internal controls over these crucial roles within your organisation.
Your ONZL book keeper can:
- Provide subscriptions/sales and accounts receivable services
- Answer inquiries for membership, sales or service
- Invoice your members or customers
- Respond to invoice inquiries
- Record and bank payments
- Send out statements and follow up overdue receivables
- Provide you with aged debtors reports and perform accounts receivable reconciliations
- Process supplier invoices and manage your accounts payable
- Create supplier purchase orders and place purchase orders with your suppliers
- Pay your suppliers – we provide you will a list of the parties and amounts to be paid and seek your approval before any payments are made.
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations
Provide you with aged supplier reports and perform accounts payable reconciliations