New Zealand Aged Care Association
Two types of NZACA Membership
- Individual/Group Facility Membership
- Membership for aged residential care providers
- Affiliate Membership
- Associates of the aged residential care sector, such as suppliers and bodies.
Individual/Groups Facility Membership
NZACA provides a number of services to members, from individual support, representation at national leverl to seminars and an annual conference
- Individual support: NZACA provides support and advice to individual members, particularly on matters that have potential national or wider membership implications.
- Representation: NZACA increasingly represents members in a number of government forums and official committe, as well as to Minister/MPs/Officials, making sure members' concerns and the sector are represented at the highest level.
- Engaging the Media: NZACA is the first port of call for the media on aged residential care issues, articulating sector positions and views.
- Communication: NZACA sends all members weekly updates via our In Touch newsletter on sector issues. Excellence in Care, our quarterly magazine, provides more detailed reports and our website is a vital resource for all members.
- Branch structure: NZACA is organised around 12 branches that provide regional and local support to members.
- Members only section: All full NZACA members have access to our Members Only Section, where the latest information, papers and details are available.
- Representation: NZACA effectively advocated for members' interests and for quality care of the elderly. A vibrant growing industry creates opportunites for all.
- Communication: NZACA sends all members weekly updates via our In Touch newsletter, and Excellence in Care, our quarterly magazine provides more detailed reports. Affiliate members are offered reduced advertising rates.
- Advertising: Affilitate members receive reduced rates for advertising in our In Touch and Excellence in Care publications. They are also able to attend our annual conference as a delegate or exhibitor for a reduced rate.
- Mail distribution: NZACA has a comprehensive and up-to-date database which enables National Office to mail out information on behalf of suppliers. Member rates available.
Member subscriptions run for the financial year 1 July to 30 June and is a pro rata basis. Membership fees can be found on the appropriate Membership Application Forms.
Contact National Office if you have any further questions.