Virtual CIO is a service for businesses which need a part-time Chief Information Officer. Smaller organisations can have the benefits of a CIO, without the cost of a full-time employee. Larger organisations can benefit from advice or a safe pair of hands while the CIO is on leave or the role is in transition.
Virtual CIO suits those clients who want regular contact with someone that understands both IT and their organisation. We provide independent advice. We do not sell hardware or software.
Business and IT Consulting Services
We can help you with a wide range of business and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) areas. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
• IT Governance
• Programme and Project Management
• Information Systems Strategic Planning
• Transition Management (e.g. acting CIO/IT manager roles)
• ROI and RFP Preparation and Evaluation
• Intranet, Website and Extranet Strategy
Maxsys is an accredited exam invigilator for the following ILX Group courses:
• Prince2™ Foundation and Practitioner
• Managing Successful Projects (MSP Foundation)™
• Programme and Project Sponsorship (PPS)
Exams are available in Auckland and Wellington. Maxsys will also provide exams in Christchurch, Dunedin and Hamilton depending on numbers of candidates.