Procurement n [Middle English via Old French from Latin] 1 obtain, especially by care or effort 2 the acquisition of goods and/or services at the best possible price in the right quantity and quality, at the right time, in the right place and from the right source, generally via a contract.
June Ralston Consulting specialises in developing and delivering a range of purchasing, grant funding and contract management services that offer tailored solutions to individual needs.
We provide specialist expertise in procurement covering all aspects of an organisations business processes associated with purchasing or the provision of accountable grant funding - from provider selection or project identification, to the ongoing management of contracts and grant funding arrangements.
Our focus is on identifying each clients strategic procurement objectives and developing customised solutions that result in improved operational performance whilst at the same time building strong sustainable partnerships with both suppliers and stakeholders based on trust, integrity and accountability. This allows organisations to maximise their purchasing opportunities and build business efficiency through greater operational effectiveness.
Services we can provide for your organisation include:
- Develop strategic and operational policy for the purchase of goods and services or the provision and management of accountable grant funding.
- Prepare customised manuals, guidelines and tools.
- Design contract and grant funding model templates.
- Develop and lead tender selection processes.
- Develop and lead contestable grant funding processes.
- Support effective evaluation and selection of suppliers or grant recipients.
- Lead contract negotiations.
- Develop tailored contract and grant funding legal documentation.
- Design and implement streamlined business processes for:
- procurement and selection of suppliers or grant recipients, and
- management functions associated with contracts and grant funded
- projects including workflow tracking, regulated reporting and ongoing risk mitigation and management interventions.
- Design and deliver staff training.
- Provide ongoing staff skills development and mentoring.