International Rugby Academy - Managers’ Courses
Who Should Attend?
- Club managers
- Secondary School managers
- Age-grade representative managers
- Rugby players wanting to make the transition from playing to managing a team
- IRANZ is offering a Managers' Course covering the roles, responsibilities and systems for secondary school, club and age-grade rep managers.
- The course will also include presentations and question and answer sessions with IRANZ coaches, fitness, team building, medical and nutrition specialists.
- The course is designed to be practical and hands on with an IRANZ Advanced Players' Course match scheduled for day two of the Managers' course.
- The Managers' Course is run alongside our Advanced Players' and Advanced Coaches' Courses.
- Sending a manager to IRANZ is an ideal opportunity for clubs, schools and provinces to acknowledge the work their managers have done in the past, and to encourage them to upskill for the future.
NZ$1,350 includes two nights accomodation and all meals.
Please note: Cancellation six weeks prior to commencement of course will incur a penalty fee of 20% of the course fee. Cancellation within two weeks of course commencement is non-refundable.
Managers' Course Timetable
2010 Dates TBC
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011