IQ Rapid Address
IQ Rapid Address is a high performance address capture application that allows
the user to quickly and accurately capture, validate, standardise and barcode
addresses at the point of data entry, with a significantly reduced number of
keystrokes. By accessing several Address Reference Files (ARF), IQ Rapid Address enhances the integrity of customer data by returning a customer address that is both valid in content (accuracy)
and format (standard), whilst reducing data entry costs.
Ideal for the call centre environment, IQ Rapid Address will return a complete and correct
address record with value added information such as DPID and geocodes (Latitude/Longitude, Mesh Block) appended, in as few as 8 keystrokes.
For example, entering 14 add gl is sufficient information for IQ Rapid Address
to recognise the address as 14 Addison Av, Glendene Glendene, WAITAKERE 0602. The full
address is returned in a standard form together with the corresponding DPID, Geocodes
and other optional geo-demographic data. Features and Benefits
- Up to 85% saving in number of keystrokes
- Highly flexible address entry including natural format entry
- Appending of DPID and barcode to optimise postage discounts
- Reduced return to sender mail and lost leads
- Appending of geo-codes including Mesh Block, CCD, SLA, LGA and codes that may be defined by the customer
- Appending of geo-demographic data to an address record
- Reduced data management costs
- Standardisation of data
- Improved customer relationships and facilitation of high quality customer service
- Enhanced database linking and duplicate elimination
- Easy plug in to CRM applications
- Extensive Application Programming Interface (API) for seamless integration
- Future Proof Client/Server design
- Unprecedented levels of stability as well as scalable and reliable performance
The above features and benefits ensure a quick, reliable and problem-free method of
capturing accurate address records. IQ Rapid Address delivers businesses with Quality
Information in real time, ensuring the optimisation of CRM capabilities.
Platforms and Interfaces
- Supported platforms include Mainframe, multiple versions of UNIX, WINDOWS as well
as the Internet
- Supported programmatic interfaces include CICS, cross platform C++ Libraries, Java
DCOM, Win32, and XML based web services.
(PDF - 62kb).