IQ Matcher is a high performance record-matching engine that standardises,
matches, cleanses and integrates customer, marketing and organisational data
from multiple sources and/or detects and corrects duplicate information within
a data source. Designed specifically for large-scale databases, IQ Matcher
enables the integration of enterprise-wide data, whilst also providing the
means to quickly and accurately integrate data in real time across many data sources.
With IQ Matcher, an organization is provided with the ability to quickly and
accurately match large volumes of records, even where the type of record fields
vary or contain disparate information (such as misspellings, address variations
and other inconsistencies). To find matches, IQ Matcher applies an advanced
statistical algorithm to determine the similarity between records and assigns a
match confidence level, which can be adjusted to meet business requirements.
By seamlessly linking together customer information, IQ Matcher empowers
businesses with Quality Information to deliver a consistent and complete view
of the customer. Features and Benefits
- Duplicate detection
- Integrates data from multiple sources
- Enables cross-system information flow and reporting
- Increases referential integrity
- Improves Customer Relationship Management
- Provides a complete view of customer information
- Reduces customer dissatisfaction
- Facilitates high-level customer service
- Seamless and highly flexible integration
- Unprecedented levels of speed and stability as well as scalable and reliable performance
The above features and benefits ensure that the information received and stored
about customers is accurate, reliable, complete and not duplicated, as well enabling
it to be linked across different organisational systems. This in turn ensures that
the information stored in corporate databases can be successfully realised as a
valuable and strategic business asset.
Platforms and Interfaces
- Supported platforms include Mainframe, multiple versions of UNIX, WINDOWS as well
as the Internet
- Supported programmatic interfaces include CICS, cross platform C++ Libraries, Java,
DCOM, Win32, and XML based web services.
(PDF - 84kb).