IAS New Zealand | IAS Services - services
When IAS New Zealand begins working with you, you can expect the following approach:
- Client invited to provide an overview and environmental context for their organisation.
- Explore what are the challenges and opportunities you face.
- Define the Purpose for the work we will undertake and the Outcomes you want to create.
- Undertake a Diagnostic Phase e.g. pre workshop interviews, 360 feedback, Engagement Surveys, Strategic and Business Plans.
- Develop, design, approach and confirm.
- Agree Return on Investment Measures i.e. how will we know we made a difference.
- Sign off final approach, budget, and timelines for delivery.
- Deliver programme, workshop, coaching etc
- Evaluate and assess impact.
- Provide ongoing Coaching and Mentoring support to participants.
- Review, Debrief and assess performance against agreed Outcomes and ROI Measures.
- Discuss new opportunities.