Middle level managers have a unique position within any organisation, as they typically have to manage up, as well as down. Not only do they need to be aware of how their behaviour impacts those they manage, but also on those in positions of senior leadership, such as the Executive team.
Middle managers are responsible for execution â taking the vision and strategies set by top management and turning these into results by guiding the efforts of others. It is absolutely critical that the the practices and cultural impact of these managers are aligned with the organisationâs visions, values and strategies.
Our managerial development and feedback tools do more than simply provide insight â they are designed to promote constructive change. Through thorough research and careful design they help individuals:
- Measure managerial approaches, behavioural styles and skills
- Identify strengths and development opportunities
- Pinpoint barriers to successful performance
- Develop more constructive approaches, behavioural styles and skills
- Monitor change and improvement over time
Our standard - and our continuing goal - is to offer products that meet rigorous academic and psychometric standards while being practical and relevant to the real world.