TePe's original interdental brushes are available in nine sizes to fit narrow as well as wider interdental spaces. The unique handle is the result of a comprehensive research program, it provides comfortable and firm grip to facilitate use. The color coding helps to identify which size to use.
TePe's smallest interdental brushes have undergone an innovative improvement. The new G2™ neck offers improved durability, access and comfort.
Use a straight brush for front teeth at gum level. Gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris. Access may be improved by curving the brush head once. Efficiently and gently cleans around implants and orthodontic appliances.
Nine color coded sizes
• Plastic-coated wire
• Safe to use on tooth surface, implants and orthodontic appliances
• User-friendly handle
• Small and middle-sized brushes with flexible G2™ neck
• Cap can be used as cover to protect brush or as extension handle
User tips about our interdental brushes
• It is important to select the correct size. The filaments should fill the interdental space. Never force into a space.
• Always rinse brush in clean water during and after use.
• Let brush air-dry, using the micro holder.
• Change brush regularly or when filaments become worn