Comedy Hypnotist Stage Shows for Clubs, Companies and Charities
Gerard V - Comedy Hypnotist
Corporate Events, Comedy, Hypnosis
Gerard V does a unique and hilarious, clean comedy hypnotism show.
He gives you a show with:
· Family friendly material suitable for: corporate functions, Christmas parties, football functions, club fundraisers, weddings, and all other kinds of parties, big or small.
· The show and the music are upbeat, energetic and happy. Dreamy new-age hypnotic tunes are a thing of the past.
· Original and spontaneous gags, Gerard V often uses ideas from the audience for gags and skits, there is usually no script.
· Volunteers only, no one is picked on and there are no tricks to get people on stage. You are more than welcome to volunteer because the most fun you will have is on stage
· No watches, no chicken gags, no penetrating stare and no spirals. Gerard V is kind to the volunteers and avoids hypnosis clichés.
· Gerard and his team present a clean, sophisticated show with a touch of class, suitable for corporate entertainment, cabarets, and upmarket fundraising events.
Here's where some people have said about Gerard V:
“Thank you so much for an absolutely fantastic night on Saturday, the show was hilarious and perfectly matched the mood of the night. I have been in-undated this morning with emails from my work colleagues who all agree that Saturday’s party ‘was the best ever’.” – Hudson.com
“I attended a function recently where Gerard V performed his talents as a hypnotist. I must say I was very impressed by what took place in the short time, of about an hour, that he performed. I wasn't sure what to expect as I have never seen this done live ,but I must say it was really really good. Very entertaining and he was very respectful of the people that participated. I would definitely attend another one of his shows.” – Montmorency Football Club
“You have become a local legend in Taihape. Everyone is raving about your show and I’ve been bombarded with text messages asking for another show to be organised. One person even suggested a show every 2 months!! The show was fantastic, very professional and so hilarious. You far exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much for a thoroughly entertaining evening.” –Taihape Gymnastics
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
1. How will you choose to hypnotise people? No one is selected in advance or hypnotised beforehand, Gerard simply asks for volunteers.
2. Will I be embarrassed? Gerard V works hard to avoid embarrassing anyone, and will keep it clean. You will not do anything you would not show your parents or your children.
3. Can anyone be hypnotised? Anyone can be hypnotised if they really want to be.
4. How long is a show? The usual show is 90 minutes with an intermission, but it can be longer or shorter to suit your event.
5. What equipment do you need? We need good sound and good light – sometimes we can arrange this and sometimes we need you to provide it (especially if we have to travel far).
6. How big should the stage be? We prefer a stage where we can have as many chairs for the volunteers as possible, say for a show with 150 people– 15 chairs would be our preferred minimum. There is no maximum number, more volunteers is always better.
7. Can we video your show? Go ahead and use your handycam or cellphone. No flash photography or video lights please, they can be distracting. If you want a more professional video we can arrange this prior to the event.
8. Why don’t you do chicken gags? We think they are unoriginal. We like to find new ideas and new ways of expressing classic gags. No two shows are the same and each event is tailored for the audience.
9. This is a special occasion, can you single out the person of honour or special treatment? We love doing parties, but no, we won’t pick on anyone.
10. Do you do theme shows? Yes we love theme shows.
, Comedy Hypnotist
, Corporate Events