Last time I posted, I missed out one thing. One of the first questions I get asked is: 'How much?'. So...
For a small monthly fee you get the following...
* A system to manage any type of 'Asset': Buildings, Plant, Equipment, Vehicles and anything else you need.
* Maintenance can be scheduled on any mix of daily, weekly, monthly or yearly cycles. (One client has a job scheduled every 4 years!) Each Asset can have as many schedules as needed. For example; we could have weekly cleaning, monthly lubrication and annual painting.
* Breakdowns and other issues can be recorded as they happen. Or, if you notice something that needs work you, record it as a 'Job' and it will appear on the next 'to do list'
* History of work done and parts used is recorded as long as you need it. There is no limit to this.
* A system that is simple and easy to use. The system is stored 'on the internet' so it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. You can give your maintenance team a list of their daily or weekly tasks so that they know exactly what to do and when. Those infrequent tasks won’t be forgotten or overlooked.
The price? From just $50 ($57.50 incl. GST) per month.
If you would like a look at Freeman Software's online system please go to https://fs-busman.appspot.com/ and click on the 'Scheduled Maintenance' option. Let us know what you think.