Your Chart of Accounts will probably show Property, Plant and Machinery under Assets and will show Repairs and Maintenance under Expenses on its Income Statement.
Our Maintenance Management system is built to help you Optimise your Maintenance expense so that it Reduces your Repair expense and Maintains the value of your Assets.
Regular, scheduled maintenance:
* Maintains the value of your Assets by extending their useful working life, decreasing the need for capital replacements.
* Enhances the performance of assets, and your business, by increasing uptime.
* Enhances the efficiency of equipment keeping them running more efficiently and lowering energy expenses.
* Reduces your Repair expense because maintenance teams have less unplanned maintenance and can respond quicker to new problems. Unplanned maintenance is really 'repairs' - parts need to be fixed or replaced at a cost in both time and money.
* Improves morale, your staff can do what they are trained for, what they are good at and use tools that work!
* If you would like a look at Freeman Software's online system please click here (https://fs-busman.appspot.com/) and then click on the SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE option.
Click on the SUBSCRIBE option when you want to start using the system for your business. Let me know what you think.