"We rent technical electronic equipment to a wide variety of customers on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. We have a couple of thousand items that we need to track and account for. Can you help?"
Freeman Software can help you regardless of your business requirements. The following is just one example.
A few years ago we supplied a Windows(tm) system to a company that provides short-term rental of technical equipment. Their rental contracts were generally for a few days or weeks with a very few monthly terms.
Recently this company approached use for a 'cloud version' of their system. They now have branches in three cities and need all their staff to use the same system, sharing customer and rental item information.
Freeman Software supplied a cloud-based system to do the following for their staff across all their new sites:
* A simplified Customer Database
* A Rental Item Database including
* * flexible rental periods and rates
* * flexible data fields, the customer can add non-core information to each item
* Rental Contracts, including updates to their customers - one screen for both contracts and customers
* Bulk Returns - no need to find the contract, the customer can simply return the item and then select the contract to which it applies
* Enquiries and Reports are always changing, but include:
* * Printed Rental Contracts
* * Overdue items - showing any rental items which have not been returned by their due date, with a link to contract enquiry for full details
* * Contract Summary - showing a financial details of contracts created during the period
RentWare is a web-based solution running in Google's(tm) Cloud. The customer was supplied with a website link, some training and they were working.
This example may not suit your business but please get in touch if there is anything Freeman Software can do to help your business succeed.