"I need a 'patient database' on which I can record patient details, records of their visits and record detailed photographs of their skin problems. I have a number of reports that are needed for my business, for my patients and for the District Health Boards. Can you help?"
Freeman Software can help you regardless of your business requirements. The following is just one example.
We were approached by a Skin Cancer Specialist who needed to record images of skin lesions and assign them to patients. The specialist had looked at a number of packages, bought a couple but couldn't find what they needed. They need to store customer records, images of lesions and need to be able to compare images side-by-side to show the before and after impact of treatment. Mainly they need a system that can change to suit their business.
Following some in depth discussions, Freeman Software supplied software to do the following:
* Patient Maintenance and Search functionality
* Recording of ‘Lesions’ against pre-defined, standard images of body-parts to indicate where the high-definition image is located on the patient's body
* Recording of multiple images, photographs, to be recorded against each lesion. The before and after images
* Recording of Consultation notes with specific notes per visit
* Recording of answers to a Risk Assessment questionnaire to provide standard patient history
* Output of patient records to Word(tm) documents as required for the patient, their doctor and, occasionally, the local DHB. Examples include Doctor's Certificates and Prescriptions
* Various set-up functions
Of course, we also transferred all the patient data and images from their old system to the new and configured the system ready for use.
This example may not suit your business but please get in touch if there is anything Freeman Software can do to help your business succeed.