We have the skills, experience and expertise to provide the
support you need in the areas of climate change, emissions trading
We are New Zealand's leading independent climate change,
emissions trading and energy sector consultancy.
Our company staff all have a chemical engineering background with
a combined energy sector experience exceeding 40 years. We have
applied our skills in operational, technical, finance, project,
sales and executive management roles.
- This background and experience provides us with the ideal
skill set to translate climate change and energy policy into
practical strategy for your business.
- This differentiates us from accounting, legal and other
policy advisory firms.
We help firms develop and implement sound and practical
strategies based on an in depth and detailed understanding of the
relevant climate change/emissions trading and energy policies.
Emissions Trading and Energy
Emissions trading and energy policies are closely intertwined.
Our services reflect this relationship and cover both areas.
Using our services will ensure that you will get the total
picture and have covered all aspects within both emissions trading
Examples of services that we provide in the areas of emissions
trading and energy are:
- Strategy development
- High level negotiation
- Project Planning, Implementation and Management
- Policy news provision and analysis
- Technical and contract evaluation
- Presentations and publications
- Tailor-made climate change and energy policy advice
- Emissions trading scheme design and business impacts evaluation
- Emissions inventory development
- Assessing fiscal exposure and opportunity
- Emission unit pricing assessments
- Selling and buying routes for project based emission
- Voluntary standards
- Allowance allocation methodology
- International and domestic ETS design
- Competitiveness impacts and evaluation
- Energy policy evaluation and submission development
- Fuel specifications/ evaluations
- Technology selection
- Energy supply pricing impacts of emissons trading
- Renewable energy alternatives evaluation
In many cases we work with 3rd parties to assist them
through provision of in-depth emissions trading policy and market advice.