Being able to monitor and manage water resources is a key to the future of many industry sectors. DataCol works with our partners to help water consent holders comply with government regulation and improve their water management.
DataCol solutions include:
• Provision of water metering and data logging equipment
• Telemetry systems for remote monitoring
• Installation and ongoing maintenance of equipment
• Electronic collection, storage and presentation of metering data
• Service and support
• Water meter certifications and audits for compliance regulations
• Ability to integrate other data recording devices (e.g. soil moisture, weather)
DataCol provides water meter metering technology, installation services and data collection in conjunction with our partner network, including SICON and Siemens.
As an ECAN-authorised provider, we offer data telemetry and compliance reporting services for irrigation and water monitoring. We currently collect water metering data from thousands of users in the North and South Island, giving farmers amongst others useful information to help better manage their land.
Our solution is highly reliable, easy-to-use and is backed with good local support.
Councils – Regional and Local