Tired of being locked into tired, expensive and inflexible meter data collection solutions? N eed a local vendor with a fresh approach, open technology that gives you a platform to improve your meter reading operations?
SevenX consists of server software that manages field force logistics and collects meter data from handheld units (HHU) in the field via manual or automated reads. Based on open technology, SevenX allows our customers to use commodity priced handheld computers rather than expensive and inflexible propriety hardware.
SevenX improves metering operations through:
- A streamlined ‘meter to cash’ process
- More current, clearer view of meter reading operations to monitor performance and identifies process improvements
- Accuracy and validation of meter-generated data improved. DataCol has achieved 98.5% reading attainment and 99.9% reading timeliness using SevenX for its water reading contracts
- Improvements in field force productivity and health and safety.
- Significant reductions in call centre traffic with consequent cost reductions, as utilities increased the timeliness and accuracy of billing and meter-reading frequency.
- Improved business efficiency, greater savings, and the ability to focus energy on growing businesses rather than managing logistics and complexity.
- Greater ROI on technology investment
- A technology platform to introduce other field force automation initiatives
SevenX runs on standard handheld computers/PDAs running Windows Mobile. Clients purchase their own handheld hardware if preferred.
SevenX can be delivered as an in-house application or provided as a fully hosted solution. Flexible pricing models are available to suit the customer’s business model.