Worried about the logistics of deploying smart meters? Need a local vendor with proven technology to achieve efficient deployment which meets customer expectations?
While utilities are constantly focussed on improving the efficiency and lowering the cost of meter data collection today, most are also firmly fixed on the move to smart metering. Whether it is happening now, or in the next few years, most utilities are contemplating rolling out forms of AMR or AMI.
DataCol has developed a software solution called DataFlow to help utilities manage the logistics of this roll out. Developed from the experience of conducting a 35,000 AMI meter deployment in the Canterbury region of New Zealand, DataFlow ensures a well-planned, carefully monitored deployment of new technology.
DataFlow is also used by field forces to manage metering services, manual reconnections and disconnections, and fault dispatch.
- The allocation, dispatch and acknowledgement of jobs on hand held devices via GPRS / WCDMA
- Progress view of each job in near real time
- Redistribution of jobs via GPRS / WCDMA
- High visibility of specific job details
- Management tracking progress of all jobs
- Comprehensive operational reporting for management
- Customer made bookings via web interface
- Near real-time photo auditing
- Photo storage and management
- Scheduler availability for meter installers
- Call centre job management