services - Cornish Accounting
Accounting, Accountant, Business Advice
What we offer
A full range of Accounting / Taxation & Business Services
Business Advisory Services
- Preparation of Financial Statements for Income Tax purposes.
- Advice on record keeping, accounting and computer systems.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow projections.
- Advice on the purchase or sale of existing businesses.
- Advice on financial structuring of businesses and capital requirements.
- Valuation of businesses and company shares.
- Preparation of business plans and strategic plans.
- Financial management/directorial overview.
- Income tax planning, including tax minimisation.
- Structuring of new and existing business entities.
- Advice on most effective structures to maximise taxation benefits.
- Advising on changes in tax legislation.
- Advising on all aspects of GST, FBT, FIF Rules, Entertainment Tax and general Income Tax.
- Calculation and Completion of Income Tax Returns for:
- Companies (including L.A.Q.Cs)
- Trusts and
Registered Tax Agents
- Reviewing investment in equities, property and fixed interest.
- Reviewing general business investment.
- Reviewing management information systems to improve efficiency.
- Assisting with the selection and installation of computer systems.
- Assisting Kiwis living offshore with respect to their New Zealand compliance.
- Visiting the older members of our suburb to assist with accountancy and taxation matters.
, Business Advice
, Business Advisor
, Small Business Accounting