Heated Towel Rail Timer * save up to $115 in power, Supply and Installation
Maintenance, Electricians, Safety
Saves up to $115 per year, pays for itself in savings!.
The timer saves money by turning off your towel rail heater after a set period of heating (set to two four hour warming periods over 24hrs) saving you money by not running for the rest of the day.
* Delivers a warm, dry towel, exactly when you want it.
* Helps you save on your energy bill. Approximately $115 per year based on a 100W towel rail and $75 per year based on a 60W rail (* $0.25 per KwH for 24hr use)
* No programming required.
* Accuracy guaranteed with no buzzing or ticking from mechanical parts.
* No messy wires: concealed in the wall behind the rail's switch.
* Suitable for all types of heated towel rails.
* Must be installed by a Reqistered Electrician with a current Practicing License.
* We'll give FREE SHIPPING TO ANY CITY OR TOWN IN NZ (RD Deliveries $6) if you aren't in the greater Wellington area.
* Input: AC 230-240V - 50Hz
* Load: up to 1000W
* Operating temperature: -10oC to 40oC
, Commercial Electricians
, Registered Electricians
, Service Technician