Social Marketing/Behaviour Change: A Community Approach
Well developed behaviour change strategies are a powerful tool in engaging and empowering communities to foster long term behavioural change.
We’ve distilled the contemporary best-practise in this field and our experience into a new one day workshop.
Over the day, we will show you to how to develop and deliver sustainable community-partnership behaviour change. We will step you through the planning and development stages of community partnership based social marketing and behaviour change and send you on your way with all the tools required to build sustainable change projects with tangible and measurable impacts.
Who should attend?
Those looking to change environmental and health behaviours, engage with citizens and stakeholders, build community resiliance and social capital or develop a community partnership change project.
Public sector staff with responsibility for and/or involvement in behaviour change projects and programmes.
Organisational managers and leaders who are looking to explore new ways of building community-focused behaviour change projects and programmes.
Non-profit and corporate leaders who wish to build and develop community-focused behaviour change projects and programmes.
- Explore the wider sphere of social marketing and behaviour change beyond awareness.
- Learn the four key approaches to changing behaviour
- Learn how to map networks and stakeholders for increased value
- Learn how to co-create brand identity, project collateral and assets
- Learn how to build and develop a partnership approach to management
- Build a portfolio of planning tools and resources
- Coach communities to develop and implement solutions for them to own and implement
Identify pitfalls to a community partnership approach to behaviour change
Examine case-studies of successful community targeted social marketing.
A small-group workshop where participants from Day 1 work with live projects. The emphasis here is to apply the skills and knowledge from Day 1 in a supportive, creative and dynamic session.
- Public sector and non-profit attendees: $550 (NZ ) $600 (AUS) £250 (UK). Two days: $950 (NZ) $1050 (AUS) £450 (UK)
- Corporate attendees: $650 (NZ) $700 (AUS) £300 (UK). Two days: $1100 (NZ) $1300 (AUS) £550 (UK)
- All prices include full catering, course workbook and online resource portal but exclude GST (NZ). Payment is required prior to attendance.
Early bird rate. Book and pay before 22 December and get $50 off Day 1 and $100 off combined Day 1 and Day 2.