We were the first Australasian agency to offer ongoing social marketing and behaviour change training with our Introduction to Social Marketing workshop which we launched in December 2007.
From 2008 -2009, Managing Director Janet MacDonald worked in the UK as a strategic partner to the London based National Social Marketing Centre (NSMC). Course developed and delivered included:
- Introduction to Social Marketing
- Social Marketing Procurement
- Train the Trainer programme: Social Marketing Procurement *
- Train the Trainer programme: Introduction to Social Marketing *
*These comprehensive three day workshops trained over 100 NSMC Training Associates
Currently, we offer a range of workshops and seminars focusing on key aspects of behaviour change and social marketing.
Our workshops combine our academic knowledge with international best-practise, contemporary thinking and a range of practical models and tools. We inform our attendees thinking and knowledge by working through a range of international case-studies.
All of our workshops can be delivered in-house and tailored to specific organisational or project requirements.
Atlas has delivered in-house social marketing and behaviour change training to:
- Department of Conservation, Hokitika, New Zealand
- Hawkes Bay Regional Council, New Zealand
- New Zealand Aids Foundation, Auckland, New Zealand
- Auckland Council, New Zealand
- Ministry for the Environment, New Zealand
- Toi te Ora Public Health, New Zealand
- NHS Lothian, United Kingdom
- Fife Council, United Kingdom
- Sustrans, Scottish Natural Heritage, United Kingdom