Residential Property Management
Advice on levels of rental value appropriate to your particular property.
- Careful selection of tenant/s and completion of tenancy agreements including property chattels and condition report.
- Collection and accounting for all rentals (all monies so received paid into our Holding Account).
- All rentals are held in the Holding Account and deposited into the owner's account between the 2nd and 4th of the following month.
- Management fee is 8.0% plus GST on all rentals collected (portfolio rate negotiable) and 8.0% plus GST on all outgoings paid on behalf
of the owner. Rates, insurance and Body Corp fees are exempt.
Accounts are paid out of rental collected.
- Periodic internal and external property inspections followed by written reports - Free of charge.
- Attendances at Tenancy Tribunal Hearings or mediation on behalf of owner - Free of charge.
- Bond monies are held by the Tenancy Services Bond Division. CARE will do the Bond Inspection and authorise release of bond or
request amounts to be withheld subject to the 'Residential Tenancies Act 1986' which applies to all tenancy agreements.
- Repairs and Maintenance
- We offer a full repairs and maintenance service employing registered plumbers and electricians and we have reliable general
trades people for other maintenance.
Should repairs and maintenance exceeding the specified amount be required, we will contact the owner for further instructions.
- Quotations will be obtained for major works undertaken and full supervision will be given. If a major work is to be undertaken
(eg, exterior paint work) then payment must be made to CARE prior to completion so that the tradesman can be paid as soon as the
work has been inspected.
- Tenants will not as a rule care for your garden as you would yourself. However, we do expect tenants to maintain an acceptable standard.
- Renting a Vacant Property. CARE attends to potential vacancy by quickly and efficiently advertising your property for rent,
screening potential tenants and ensuring that your property is given maximum exposure and minimum loss through vacancy. Any advertising
required will be at the cost of the owner. Baycorp Credit check of $30 charged for new tenancies.
- Undertake to review rentals as:
- Lease expires
- Property becomes available for re-letting
- Requested by owner.
- No additional monthly administration fees charged
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011