- Single Sided
- Double sided PTH
- Chemically etched solder paste stencils
We provide rapid turnaround time at a competitive rate. We always try to meet your requested delivery date but sometimes, because of a heavy workload, this may not be possible.
We operate two GC-CAM stations and a 4000 DPI laser plotter. These let us rapidly configure your supplied information into operational film work, drill files, test information and route details. This lets us see problems before we start production, saving time and money.
We provide these options for printed circuit boards:
- Single Sided
- Double Sided
- Double Sided Plated Through Holes
- Surface Mount
- Multi-layer (4 Layers)
Chemically etched solder paste stencils
Capital Circuits are able to produce 0.005” or 0.006”, 304, precision full-hard stainless steel solder paste stencils. The chemical etched process ensures smooth walls, with a rounding effect at the top and bottom edges. This is the cost effective alternative for manufacturing of stencils. All stencils are visually inspected and a tolerance report is provided with each stencil.
Our SMT Stencils are made to the client’s specifications and are available as Frameless (For Quick Fit type frame) or Framed (Also called “Glue-In or Mounted Stencils).
Solder Paste Stencils are usually produced on a ONE DAY turn-around.
We know the time constraints you are under when developing new products. So we offer a prototype service second to none in terms of quality and reliability.
We will set up your prototype board into a production format. So if your prototype layout and design are correct, then production can proceed without any additional set up charges.
We routinely use FR4 Base Material in these sizes: 0.127, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.6, 2.0, 2.4, 3.2 mm.
Other materials are available on request.
Finished hole sizes:
- 0.30 - 2.6mm in steps of 0.05mm
- 2.6 - 6.0mm in steps of 0.1mm
Larger hole diameters can be routed given the centre position and diameter or finished size.
- Standard plating thickness of 25 microns on top of nominated base copper.
- Other plating thickness available on request.
- Gold and nickel plating for edge connectors
- Photo-imageable - standard colour matte green
- Other colours available on request.
- Standard colour white
- Other colours available on request
Conventional and surface mount electrical testing is standard on higher volumes of printed circuit boards and densely populated PCBs. Electrical testing is otherwise available on request.
We operate two electrical testers:
- A conventional bed-of-nails tester is used for the production volume work.
- A Mania flying probe tester for testing fine pitch and double sided surface mount boards. This is used for low volume production.