Knowledge Management | allfields - knowledge management
Project Management, Information Management
knowledge based consultancy
Allfields consult on and train in the area of Information Management (IM), and more specifically the modern software that houses information often referred to as Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS).
Our consultants work with your key people, and project managers in finding ways to ensure Knowledge based software systems within your workplace are used correctly and effectively by staff. We will examine current systems and business processes and identify strengths and weaknesses in the way the organisation currently manages knowledge. We will assess and review your current approach to electronic records keeping and management and we will identify ways to make cost and time effective improvements.
consultancy services we offer include:
- Project management both internal and with external Contractors
- Communications Planning
- Change Management Planning
- Risk Management Planning
- Issue Management and Resolution
- Business Requirements Review
- Metadata Requirements
- Design and implementation of EDRMS – classification structures
- File Plan Development
- Development of Business Requirements Definitions
As part of our tailored training services, we use a number of tools to make the process as smooth as possible. A notable example is Cognise, this provides a 24/7 online accessible portal for training enrollment and evaluation. It also has a built in reporting function, which allows our customers to see up to the minute attendance and trainee satisfaction statistics.
knowledge based training
Allfields are known for excellence in the information management training space. Our people have expertise in the areas of: Knowledge Management; Business Processes; File Plans, Administrator and End User Training; and best practice approaches around Culture Change.
Allfields have delivered EDRMS training to administrators and thousands of end users. We have worked with well known EDRMS systems like Alfresco, Hummingbird, OpenText eDocs and CS 10, Objective, SharePoint, and Trim.
Our breadth of training also includes manager level consultancy and training workshops which assist organisations to develop their own knowledge management processes and strategies.
training services we offer include:
- Development of Tailored Training material and user guides
- Development of Customised Training plans – e.g. what is an EDRMS?; through to using the making effective use of the software on a daily basis
- Promotional plans – Change Culture
- Administrator Level Training
- Manager Training – focussed Manager specific sessions
- End User Training – classroom based with hands-on exercises
- Refresher Training
- Online Resources – made available on your intranet. For example – allfields has built and deployed an online wiki featuring a full CMS, tag cloud, search fields, user and admin login, and lightbox effects on images. This is a great add value tool for any organisation who needs an online repository of guides, and manuals for staff to easily access.
- Post ‘go live’ support: face-to-face floor walking – “roaming support”
, Project Management