Helping exporters of food and beverage to the USA

By: Kiwi And Associates  05-Apr-2012

To export food or beverages to the USA, you must be registered with the FDA.. and to do this, you must have a US address. K+A prepares, submits, and receives your FDA Bioterrorism Act Food Facility Registration for a simple annual fee as low as NZ$250, depending on the level of service you require. 

The benefits of using K+A service include:

+ A single point of contact in your time zone - the local Australasian market
+ Notification to you of changes in FDA requirements
+ Should you change contacts or address, we will update your details with the FDA for you
+ Freedom to choose and change your freight company and to use multiple agents/points of contact in the USA.

The information in this article was current at 27 Mar 2012