Your personal trainer will give you undivided attention at each training session and create fun and varied sessions that will:
- Improve your strength, flexibility, endurance, posture, balance, coordination, and cardiovascular health
- Reach and/or maintain a healthy body weight
- Keep you motivated and on track
- Prepare you for a specific sport or event
- Relieve boredom from the same workout routine
- Overcoming workout plateaus and
- Teach you new ways to improve your health.
- Outside of the gym/training, we will give you:
- Nutrition advice
- A tailored fitness program specifically designed for you and
- Help you manage any special needs.
Rags 2 Fitness Training Programmes
- Tailored programme to suit your specific needs/goals
- One, two or three weekly training sessions (60 mins)
- Flexible times, days and at the location of your choice - home, office, park or beach
- Weekly food analysis - nutrition advice to help you achieve a balanced eating plan for maximum energy
- Fitness assessment and
Fit Mummy Programme
This programme is created specifically for mums wanting to get back into pre-baby shape. Getting back into exercise quickly after pregnancy may help reduce the likelihood of postnatal depression. Exercising will make you feel like yourself again - physically, emotionally and socially. Our programme is based on functional exercises involving movements used in everyday life; twisting, lifting, carrying and bending. We focus on core exercises to strengthen the tummy area and back, cardiovascular, resistance training for strength and stretching for flexibility.
Body Fit Programme
Our body fit programme is specifically targeted for those individuals who have set themselves health and fitness goals but don't know where to begin. We will get you started, up to speed and on your way to a new you. You will see results in no time!
Twelve or Six Week Programmes
All our programmes are available in twelve or six week options. The twelve week programme is designed to keep you on track to reach your health and fitness goals whether it will be for a quick fix for an occasion or permanent lifestyle changes.
The six week programme is aimed to kick start your fitness programme. It is a good place to start and you will be well on your way.
Train With a Mate
All our programmes are designed so that you can train with a mate or partner. Enjoy the experience together.