Our mission is to manufacture and distribute innovative construction and building materials of the highest quality in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Our area of expertise is in the field epoxy systems, waterproof and surface coatings, release agents and curing compounds, surface retarders, waterstops and fibre reinforcement for concrete.
We will develop new products and tailor existing products to meet our customer's individual needs.
We aim to provide unsurpassed professional service drawing upon our expertise and knowledge.
We commit ourselves to personal involvement to ensure complete customer satisfaction including before and after sale technical support.
We will be fair and honest in all our dealings.
To produce quality products that meet the needs of our customers through addressing the following principal areas of our operation:
1. Certification - Fraser Brown & Stratmore will maintain an ISO 9001 certification that will help ensure:
consistency of product,
reliability of supply,
2. Improvement - We will progressively implement improvements for all our products and processes.
3. Staff - The quality system is mandatory for all staff at all levels. The procedures described in its manual are followed by all employees in their daily activities for the company. Senior management will ensure that any customer problem is satisfactorily resolved.
A number of well-known international agencies exclusive to FBS.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore represents the following companies throughout New Zealand:
- Fibermesh division of Propex Concrete Systems. Manufacturers of high performance polypropylene fibres for concrete reinforcement.
- Kryton, Canada, manufacturers of the world-renowned Krystol waterproofing systems including KIM admixture for concrete and Krystol T1 & Krystol T2 for repairing existing leaking structures.
- Forta Ferro macro fibre reinforcement from Forta Corp USA.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore works with a number of companies throughout New Zealand (and in association with our distributors) to apply products either manufactured in New Zealand or imported. Where possible, we will recommend a specialised applicator depending on the product type: Epoxy coatings for floors, epoxy crack injection, surface coatings/treatments, waterproof coatings, etc.
We also provide on-site help where feasible/necessary to ensure proper application of our products. Recommended applicators list is available on request.
HSNO Act (& Chem Call)
All products imported and manufactured by Fraser Brown & Stratmore Limited have been submitted to the Environmental Risk Management Authority (ERMA) to meet the requirements of the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act.
FBS complies with the requirements of the Hazardous Substances and New Organisms Act (1996) - licence to pack or prepare poisons for handling, packaging, manufacturing and distribution of harmful and poisonous substances. Our licence number is WLG2001/05.
CHEMCALL - Hazardous Substances Emergency response service. 0800 CHEMCALL. As part of our commitment to health and safety in the community, FB&S is a member of the NZCIC CHEMCALL facility. This is a 24-hour emergency response service using a freephone number to access trained operators throughout New Zealand. In an emergency situation involving any of our hazardous products, the CHEMCALL service will organise any emergency services and provide information to help with the handling of the products.
Distribution of products is accomplished from the Naenae premises, and by way of distributors in Christchurch (South Island) and Auckland (North Island).
- Fraser Brown & Stratmore distributes products from Wellington up to the Central North Island.
- Everitt Site Supplies distributes products to Auckland and the northern half of the North Island.
- Concrete Plus distributes products to the South Island.
- FB&S Nelson distributes to Nelson, Picton, Blenheim and the West Coast of the South Island.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore normally dispatches stock items on the day ordered. We use carrying companies to deliver the goods on-site, or to distributors. For dangerous goods, we utilise specialist cartage companies.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore exports product primarily to the Pacific Islands and Australia.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore areas of expertise includes the manufacture, use and application of both products manufactured by FB&S and imported. Fraser Brown & Stratmore will liaise with customers to develop specialist or individual products to meet a specific need.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore will also work with consulting engineers to modify or develop products to suit a specific project or solve a problem. We also have available to us the numerous technical resources of our international suppliers. FB&S will visit customers to help rectify any problems that may occur. As we ensure that we thoroughly understand our products, we are also able to recommend suitable products for specific applications.
Fraser Brown & Stratmore has a large manufacturing facility located in Naenae, Lower Hutt, New Zealand. The main production area is fully serviced by forklift and overhead gantry crane. Production is carried out in mixing machines dedicated to specific products (e.g. epoxies), underground tanks, liquid mixers, pumps and automated filling and packing lines.
Warehouse space is substantial. All raw materials are stored for use under cover within the main production facility. The premises are fully covered by an automatic sprinkler system in the event of fire. All dangerous goods are stored in approved and licensed dangerous goods stores.
As required, we have the facility to expand our warehouse manufacturing facility to incorporate new machinery or production lines.