The Striding On! dvd will help you improve yourrunning efficiency and speed.
Fun runners to marathoners will learn how to run faster andmore efficiently.
Striding On! helps you understand the complete runningaction by breaking it down into key areas. A sequence of proven drills re-educate yourmind and body to improve your running.
Aimed at all levels of fitness and ability Striding On!uses a four-week drill training plan to get you up to speed then outlinesmaintenance programmes for different stages of training
Striding On bases its content on four principles:
- Correct posture provides a sound basis for proper running mechanics.
- Arm drive does count.
- A bigger range of motion around the hip, knee and ankle joints increases efficiency and speed potential.
- Specific running drills will help you achieve the above three principles.
The Striding On! package, featuring six times World trophy Mountain Running Champion - Jonathan Wyatt, includes a 33-minute video demonstratingrunning action and drills, and an illustrated manual and cue cards to take to yourtraining venue.
The video is available in your choice of DVD and VHS (video tape) formats.
- Striding On!
- The Running Action
- Four week re-education plan (a progression of drills)
- Maintenance programmes (how to include drills into your regular training
- Discussion with Jill Westenra