Many businesses and organisations, like yours, have teams that are performing at different levels.
Your teams may have people with similar talents, similar skills, experience and qualifications or come from a variety of cultures, yet one team is outperforming the others. Why is that?
If you want the best in your people, Catalyst Pacific can help you to draw out their best. We have proven experience and expertise in this critical area - building high performance teams.
Using proven professional development tools that meet international best practice standards, we’ll work with you to develop your business, leadership and corporate teams, to be stronger, more cohesive and more productive.
We have expertise and accreditation in a wide variety of learning and development tools and processes. These include:
- - One-on-one coaching
- - Appreciative Inquiry
- - VARK (Visual, Auditory, Reader, Kinesthetic learning style analysis)
- - Team Management Index
- - Lominger Leadership Architect
- - A variety of solutions focused approaches.
Working with you, using appropriate learning and development tools, we will design team development programmes, workshops or presentations to suit your needs.
Areas for your team's development might include:
- - exploring and recognising their personal and professional strengths
- - understanding and appreciating their own and others' different workstyles
- - learning how to work effectively with those different workstyles
- - learning innovative and effective ways to develop teamwork
- - drawing out the strengths cultural diversity offers your organisation
- - developing strategies to build on peoples' strengths
- - develop action plans for implementing those strategies.
As you develop your staff, individuals, teams, business units in your organisation will benefit.