Wellington Dentures | Our services and affordable dentures prices
URGENT DENTURE REPAIRS
- No appointment necessary - we guarantee to repair your broken denture ASAP
- Denture repair prices: $110 plus
FULL (COMPLETE) UPPER AND LOWER DENTURES
VALPLAST, FRS OR “INVISIBLE” PARTIAL DENTURES
- One breakthrough of recent years is the creation of “invisible” metal-free dentures. These prosthesis are easily the most aesthetically pleasing and comfortable dentures available. Book a consult to discover if this option is suitable for you.
- Cost of invisible dentures: $1,400.00 plus
CHROME COBALT, TITANIUM OR METAL PARTIAL DENTURES
- A well designed & fabricated metal partial denture can significantly improve a patients comfort, confidence and oral health. By spreading occlusal or “chewing” forces across the patient’s natural healthy teeth, this option is the crème-de-la-crème of good dental treatment. Incorporating natural looking & individually crafted teeth to a metal framework can you give a completely
- Titanium partial denture prices: $1,900.00 plus
ACRYLIC OR PLASTIC PARTIAL DENTURES
- The acrylic partial is the most economical denture. This option being suitable if further teeth may need to be added to the plate in the future and/or budget is constrained. All partials are designed to minimize potential damage to existing dentition.
- Price Range: $735.00 plus
IMMEDIATE UPPER OR LOWER DENTURE
- Often patients are advised by their Dentist or Oral Surgeon that they require “immediate” dentures. This prosthesis is designed to instantly replace the patient’s natural teeth following single or multiple extractions. This process is often a challenging and emotional one for the patient.
- At Wellington Dentures Ltd, we are the craftsmen that create your dentures AND the clinician that expertly ensures all technical and emotional aspects of the procedure are satisfied. Because your denture is not “out-sourced” to any third party dental mechanic, we can create a smile that reflects the way you want to look and feel. Taking time to explain the process, it’s advantages and limitations, is an integral part of the process. Above all else, we listen to you!!
If you need immediate dentures, you deserve a natural and realistic looking smile.
- Price Range: $1,280 plus
ILL FITTING, LOOSE OR PAINFUL LOWER DENTURES
- Creating a complete lower complete denture that is stable, comfortable and balanced is quite possibly the most demanding and difficult dental procedure. Again and again patients are advised by their Dental Professional………….”sorry, your lower denture will always be loose”. This has been accepted as a sad reality for some denture wearers who will persevere and learn to live with some uncomfortable and irritating dentures for many years before in desperation they either stop using the dentures or throw it in the trash can!
- Over the years we have been investigating technologies and techniques to try to help patients with these specific problems. Using one of the three state of the art specialized procedures we can proudly say our success rate is very high:
1. DENTAL IMPLANT DENTURES
- We are constantly working with greater Wellingtons leading Dentists and Oral Surgeons to develop implant supported dentures. This is the crème-de-la-crème of lower denture treatments. Implants are very effective in retaining an otherwise
non retentive denture.
- Titanium "screw(s)" are placed into holes drilled into the bone to approximate the ideal position from which they can support the denture(s). After several months, the titanium has integrated (attached) into the bone, and the implant is then uncovered and a post which "pokes" through the gums into the mouth is attached to the implant. The post(s) support an attachment for a denture. The dentures that fit over implants are considerably more expensive than standard dentures; they offer the added advantage of allowing upper dentures to be built in the shape of an arch instead of having to cover the entire palate. This is of special significance to people who otherwise cannot wear full dentures because they make them gag.
- Dental implant dentures are highly recommended for people who cannot wear lower dentures. As a toothless person ages, and the bone continues to shrink away, lower ridges frequently disappear entirely. The end result is no vertical bone underlying the gums to stabilize a lower denture. Sadly, these people frequently cannot wear a lower denture at all. The addition of two implants in the front of the lower jaw can make it possible to retain a lower denture which would otherwise be impossible for the patient to tolerate. The image on the right below shows a pair of ball attachments on implants. The denture that fits over them is shown in the image on the left.
- Cost of Dental Implant Dentures: On application.
2. SOFT OR SILICONE LINERS ON LOWER DENTURES
- The bone mass and structure in the lower jaw will shrink and resorb over time following the extraction of teeth. This causes the lower ridge to “flatten” and the nerves inevitably get closer to the gums. In some cases, a soft-liner or silicone liner incorporated into the denture will significantly reduce the rubbing or irritation that is so uncomfortable.
- Price Range: Additional $300.00 to cost of denture
- A revolutionary new product that used a “vacuum” like suction effect to help stabilize the full lower denture. Does not involve surgery. In some instances, it can be incorporated into your existing lower dentures. Book a consult today to determine if this may be the best option for you.
- Price Range: $800.00 plus
RELINES OR REBASING DENTURES
- A patient’s gum will shrink and change over time due to the natural physiological changes impacting the human body. Often a perfectly good and well designed denture will become loose for no apparent reason. In this instance, a reline may be advised.
- Price Range: $410.00 plus
ADDITION OF TEETH TO A PARTIAL DENTURE
- One treatment modality very common is the addition of a denture tooth when the patients natural tooth (or teeth) requires extraction. It is sometimes possible to add teeth to a partial denture BEFORE the tooth extracted, saving the patient any embarrassment at having a “gappy” appearance.
- Price Range: $320.00 plus
- A small percentage of the population suffers from bruxism or teeth clenching while sleeping. This can cause damage and excessive wear to the natural teeth, leading to further oral health complications over time.
- A custom made bite splint can effectively eliminate the damage to natural teeth while protecting the oral health of the patient.
- Price Range: $150.00 plus
- We frequently construct professionally made sports mouth guards. Multiple colours available
- Price Range: $150.00 plus
Prices are subject to the individual solution for each client. A thorough consultation will be accompanied with detailed written quotes. The $45.00 fee is deducted if you choose to progress with any treatment offered.
The information in this article was current at 02 Dec 2011
Contact Wellington Dentures
Email - none provided
Print this page