Years of tried and true technique implementation has led to Digithink being able to offer our clients an edge over their competitors when it comes to Search Engine performance. Often considered a "dark art", we try and make this process as transparent as possible so you know your money is being spent responsibly.
Search Engine Optimization:
With approximately 85% of website visitors coming from searches on Google, Yahoo and MSN, its critical that your site be listed in the 'natural' or 'organic' results. Search engine optimization is the process of getting your site into these 'natural' listings on search engines. It is a complex and dynamic process, and requires a well thought out, ethical strategy in order to succeed long-term. Although there are no guarantees, there are a number of proven ways to improve your search results.
We review underlying code and a variety of on-page elements that can contribute to, or hurt, natural ranking. Our suggestions will always be 'search engine friendly', ethical, and focused on the people who are actually looking for what you offer.
Our techniques will:
- Create faster, smaller pages that are designed to meet the modern requirements of the search engines.
- Increase the likelihood of long-term placement in search engines.
- Create pages that are accessible, usable and work in all browsers.
- Maximize the number of search engines and directories your site is listed in.
- Maximize the number of your Web pages listed in search engines.
- Increase the number of pages people view when on your site.
- Maximize the number of links to your web site from industry related web pages (e.g. specialized directories).
- Improve the ranking of your web page listings on the search engine results pages.
- Allow search engines to more easily 'crawl' your web site.