Aesthetica Art Prize: Call for Entries
The prize takes submissions in four categories which are listed below:
- Photographic & Digital Art
- Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture
- Painting & Drawing
- Installation & Performance
Eight shortlisted artists will be selected for an exhibition in spring 2013.
The judging panel this year will include:
Frances Guy, Head of Collections & Exhibitions at the Hepworth Wakefield
- Sculptor Kate MccGwire, represented by All Visual Arts, London
- Photographic, film and video artist Neeta Madahar, represented by Purdy Hicks, London
- Cherie Federico, Editor of Aesthetica Magazine
In addition to the exhibition one overall winner will receive £1000 prize money and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine extending their reach. The winners and finalists, as well as a long list of artists will also be published in the accompanying publication. All artists featured will receive a complimentary copy of this. The entry fee is £15 and allows the submission of two pieces into any one category. The deadline for entry is 31 August 2012 .
Kind regards, Vicky
PO Box 371
+44 (0) 1904 629137