- One in feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Capacity of 40mm branch diameter
- Easy starting
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile
- Solid housing construction of 3mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality hyperloc powder-coated finish
- 12 month warranty
- New Zealand made for New Zealand conditions
If you own a domestic property with trees, flowers or a vegetable garden, you will find the average small shredder on the market of similar size is not efficient for processing all your prunings and trimmings into compost or mulch. They cannot cope with the volume of materials to be processed. They are too slow, block up easily, the inlets are often too small so that the material has to be precut before you feed it into the machine, or they are too lightly built.
| || Weight (kg) || Height (mm) || Width (mm) || Length (mm) || Approx Capacity* |
|50 ||1050 ||500 ||900 ||40mm branches |
|*depending on the type and hardness of the wood |
When you compare different makes of machines, be careful, as some manufacturers rate their capacity by the size of the opening, which is misleading. Through a 40mm opening you can practically feed only a 20mm branch. Our inlet openings are much larger than the maximum recommended branch diameter.