Ground Anchors - Ecostream Irrigation Ltd
| || |
- Ideal when there is no anchor point such as a fence post available for your travelling irrigator.
- Often used in very long or unusually shaped paddocks or paddocks fenced with barbary hedges.
- Also useful for securing stationary irrigators and rainguns on skids to slopes.
- Suitable for use in most soils but not unconsolidated peat.
- Lightweight to carry and transport.
- Robust construction and galvanised for durability.
| Code || Description |
| 50090 ||Ecostream Ground Anchor |