- Electrical maintenance and testing
- 24/7 service
- Traffic signals
- Industrial installation
Electrical maintenance and testing
Concord’s enhanced electrical appliance testing regime means that clients can now feel even more confident about the safety and performance of their equipment. The regime the national standard for in-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment, AS/NZS 3760:2003, which makes it mandatory for electrical equipment to be visually inspected, physically checked and tested.
Concord carries out electrical appliance and equipment testing for councils, manufacturing companies, and the building and construction industry. Testing is completed by registered electricians and, to ensure the optimum result, the company has invested in a computerised portable tester that automates the process and automatically keeps records of each item tested.
The tester generates a report for clients showing the item tested, the date when it needs to be tested again, and the results for various aspects of the equipment that were tested including the leads. It also gives an overall pass or fail status to the appliance.
Concord’s success is built on the ongoing provision of reliable and effective service support. Our team of technicians have up-top-date technical knowledge, and are backed up by a fleet of fully equipped service vehicles and a comprehensive online customer data base. A 24-hour Urgent Response Team enables Concord to provide a complete level of service and support to our customers at all times.
Concord has extensive experience in both the routine maintenance and emergency repair services. Our staff involved in electrical work are registered electricians with current practicing licenses. Our Urgent Response Team is supported at all times from our Electrical Engineers, Technicians, Radio Engineers, Security engineers, Electricians, and trainees.
Concord is a leading name in the traffic signal installation and maintenance field, working throughout New Zealand. Projects range from major citywide installations to one off sets of lights, and ongoing maintenance contracts including lights in remote locations.
Recent Projects include:
- Hamilton City Council (Traffic signal maintenance contract)
- Rotorua District Council (Traffic signal maintenance contract)
- Tauranga City Council (Traffic signal maintenance contract)
- Hamilton City Council (Hood Street beautification – traffic signal alterations)
- Transit NZ (Tauranga Harbour Link Stage 1 – traffic signal installation)
- Transit NZ (Bethlehem pedestrian crossing signalization)
- Transit NZ (Taupo, Kopu Bridge and Pekatahi Bridge traffic signals maintenance)
- Mighty River Power (Karapiro, Arapuni, and Whakamaru Dams – traffic signals installation and maintenance)
- Hamilton City Council (Victoria / London, Hood St, Kent / Hall, Mill St, Te Rapa / Pukete & Ward / Anglesea St’s upgrades)
- Tauranga City Council (Chapel Street realignment – traffic signals installation)
- Hamilton City Council (V8 Supercars project – traffic signal alterations)
Concord’s primary focus in this area is the provision of electrical and instrumentation installation for industrial applications. We operate throughout New Zealand and the Pacific and establish ourselves where the work is. We pride ourselves on providing top quality installations, which are completed on time and within budget.
Concord Electrical utilizes both in house and subcontracted resources and has developed a comprehensive database of trade’s people who have worked with us and understand the high levels of workmanship which we require.
Recent Projects include:
- Nga Awa Purua Geothermal Power Station
- Mangakino WWTP Upgrade
- Huntly Water Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Pauinui WWTP
- Whitianga WWTP
- Whangamata WWTP
- Rivermill bakery smallgoods manufacturing plant
- Rivermill Bakery slicing and packing line
- CHH Laminator outfeed line