GilsoFlex Black Roof Paint and Sealer
Biosymph Chemical Products
Sealer, Roof Paint, Roof Sealer
"GilsoFlex" is 100% New Zealand manufactured by Biosymph Chemical Products. It is a HIGH QUALITY, dense black Bituminous/Gilsonite co-polymer, solvent based sealer/paint ideally suited for sealing and painting of exposed roofs and steel structures, developed primarily for New Zealand outdoor conditions.
* GilsoFlex is a bitumen/gilsonite sealer and paint combined in one product without the need for a primer undercoat
* GilsoFlex is a flexible coating and will not break down due to distortion and movement, caused by weather exposure
* GilsoFlex is non-corrosive to metals and can be painted directly over bare steel, galvanised, powder coated or previously painted steel, with minimum surface preparation requirements
* Can be used on other structures to seal or paint the surface
* Drinking water collected from roofs coated with GilsoFlex is save to consume
Requires only one coat and 1 litre will typically cover 3 to 6 square meters dependant upon surface, applied by brush, roller or sprayed.
The sealer/paint will be fully set in a couple of weeks and the colour will change from a gloss black to a deep mat charcoal colour.
- "GilsoFlex" is available in: 4litre and 10litre cans.
- We also supply a suitable thinner for spraying (Please advise via "Questions and Answers", and we will start an auction for you)
- We offer FREE delivery anywhere in New Zealand.
A top quality product from Biosymph Limited! Unbeatable after-sales service! Manufactured in New Zealand!
, Metal Roof Paint
, Roof Paint
, Roof Sealer
, Roof Water Proofing
, Tile Roof Paint