Vulcan: Business Divisions - producibility reviews
Fabrication Drawings, Annular Ring, Circuit Solutions,
Flexible Circuit Solutions
A review of the customer's design data (Gerber files, fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, acceptance requirements and other specifications) from a manufacturing perspective resulting in comments and recommendations designed to increase reliability, producibility and cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate conductor trace and space etching requirements.
- Review component address, cover coat opening configurations and shielding.
- Review finished hole size to pad diameter relationship against finished annular ring requirements.
- Evaluate conductor routing in bend areas and in rigid to flex transition areas.
- Analyze material and finish callouts for compliance to programs with flammability restrictions and lead free applications.
- Evaluate material cross sectional construction and specifications.
- Perform mechanical tolerance analysis for compliance to manufacturing and tooling capabilities.
- Upon completion of producibility reviews, Vulcan provides a comprehensive report documenting all modifications and fabrication criteria for customer review and approval.
, Circuit Solutions
, Cover Coat
, Fabrication Drawings
, Flexible Circuit
, Tolerance Analysis