Prevention is always better than cure so to keep your pets happy and healthy we offer a wide range of wellness advice, services and products primarily based around your pets annual checkup and vaccinations.
In the unfortunate event that your pet does become unwell then our experienced, highly skilled vets and nurses with their extensive knowledge, and utilising the clinic's wide array of diagnostic equipment, will get you the answers you need to help make the best choices for your pets treatment and wellbeing.
We have the knowledge, skills and equipment to provide comprehensive advice and treatments for even the most complex medical and surgical conditions that may affect your pet.
We take great pride in providing our patients with the high level of expertise and quality of care that we do. House Calls
The clinic is undoubtedly the best place for us to examine your pet, but occasionally a home visit is more appropriate. Whenever you or your pet are not able to make it in, we have the ability to come to you.
There is an additional charge for this and some flexibility is needed as our workloads can change suddenly, (due to emergencies). If you feel it would work better for you to have a housecall please phone us and we can organise the best option for you and your pet.
- A warm, light reception/waiting room area with comfy seats (although we aim to keep waiting to an absolute minimum) and displays of high quality products for your pets at permanently low prices, (plus the best advice on their use).
- A fully computerised record keeping system.
- Walk-on weigh scales.
- 2 fully equipped consulting rooms, one of which is especially big for those extra large dogs, and can be accessed directly via the side entrance.
- Comfy, secure kennelling, complete with soft bedding and ample room for even the largest pet.
- Off and on-street parking
- Full array of diagnositic imaging equipment including radiography, ultrasound, advanced scoping service for gastointestinal and respiratory diseases, access to advanced imaging ie MRI and CT
- In-house laboratory - blood testing, urinalysis, microscopy
- Blood pressure monitoring
- ECG for heart disease evaluations
- High level of surgical equipping including advanced fracture repair facilities
- Advanced cancer care and treatments
- Multiple intravenous fluid pumps essential for safe, controlled fluid delivery and blood transfusions
- And much much more..
We aim through the provision of the highest quality of veterinary care, delivered with integrity and compassion, to form trusting, longterm relationships with our patients and you their owners.