All Height safety installations by Vertac are kept on a database for tracking of wear and tear, and clients are contacted one month before re-certification, so the client need not to be concerned over their safety equipment lapsing and becoming unuseable.
Irrespective of who installed your original safety system, Vertac are certified to inspect, re-certify or upgrade all safety systems.
* Equipment inspection.
* Fall arrest / restraint anchorages and lines.
* Industrial rope access systems and designs.
* Personal height safety equipment checks (Harnesses, lanyards etc).
* Initial building plan safety configuration advice.
* AS/NZS 1891.4 :2000, AS/NZS 4488.1:1997, AS/NZS 1657:1992 adherence.